Key Solutions, Inc. (KSI) provides leading software platform for managing Research Compliance and Administration needs of organizations. KSI’s platform is the most advanced platform for helping companies automate and comply with Research Compliance and Administration needs.
About the Role
1. The Implementation Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of an implementation. Implementation Manager.
2. Reviews external clients product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
3. Leads and drives a team which is responsible for the successful development/configuration, verification, validation, and software installation/implementation (which is provided both on SaaS as well as license model).
4. Ensures adherence to customer and contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
5. Collaborates with stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drive all implementation activities to a successful go live
- Interface directly with KSI's customer(s)
- Support successful transitioning from the sales to the implementation process
- Ensure there are clear project deliverables and success criteria between KSI and the customer
- Work with the implementation team to complete the delivery at the committed time
- Identify and track project action items, issues, impediments and risks and drive to resolution
- Identify service requirements to be aligned with product management and R&D
- Responsible for proper project accounting
- Provide regular project status reports both internally and to the customer(s)
- Work with internal teams to collect information for resource forecasting and to support sales.
- Develop and/or enhance streamlined processes for implementation management
- Continuously drives and improves implementation best practices and internal deliverables
- Provide strategy to define, enhance, and grow the PM processes
- Set up and run project touch base and status meetings
- Support PM tools, such as Jira and Confluence, and integration of project information to/from other tools.
- Assist sales team with demo and client proof-of-concept setups
- Develop and report on project KPIs.
- Experience with Research Compliance and Administration domain is a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent.
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of customer interaction and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Deep understanding of software, project management, Research Compliance and Administration solution implementation and custom projects
- 8+ years related experience – software implementation management
- Software implementation/Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Client Facing / Professional Services: 3 years (Required) * Project Management experience is mandatory
- PMP certification is highly desired
- Become a subject matter expert in the Research Compliance and Administration domain
- Expertise with Enterprise software platforms and solutions
- Expertise in analytics or hands-on technical experience desired.
- Excellent analytical skills towards process and data-based decision making
- Experience in software design, solutions design, or solutions consulting
- Very comfortable with clients and providing constructive guidance on their needs & use cases
- Must have a strong passion for innovating on market-leading products
- Self-starter who doesn’t shy from taking initiative
- Hard-worker who enjoys brainstorming, and can think creatively
- Manage multiple implementations, deadlines, multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with all other departments
- Travel – varies but expected to be about 20%
- Solid knowledge of pre-clinical research, research administration and compliance, and healthcare
- Assist Product Management team resources as needed
- Help with product documentation, demo scripts, collateral creation for the product
Key Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.Apply Back