Develop marketing strategies and tactics and drive all marketing efforts, including digital marketing and social media, to meet corporate sales objectives for Key Solutions products. This is a strategic position for a hands-on leader who is responsible for marketing globally branded product lines from launch through the product life cycles. This includes the creation and execution of marketing plans, leading new product launches, achieving financial objectives and partnering with the sales force to win in the marketplace. Key Solutions customer base is comprised of university research centers, academic medical centers, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies, specifically the Office of Research for their Institutional Review Boards (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUC), Institutional Bio-safety Committees (IBC), Radiation Safety Committees (RSC), Chemical Safety Committees (CSC), Stem Cell Committees (SCRO), Animal Facilities Management, Conflict of Interest (COI), Pre and Post-Award Grant Management, and Clinical Trials Management. Our solutions range from out-of-the box solutions to highly configured ones deployed either as customer-hosted or as cloud-based SaaS.
- Identify market potential, establish go-to-market plans, pricing, and market strategies, and estimate potential sales
- Develop of overall digital and social engagement plan with a focus on lead generation, branding, and user engagement.
- Define and develop promotional activities, sales programs, publicizing the product through the press/media, sales force, and alternate distribution channels, and manage product success in the market place.
- Develop product collateral (brochures, data sheets, web content, direct mail campaign cards, presentations, etc.) and other Sales tools.
- Identify key industry events, coordinate and execute participation.
- Develop press and PR strategy to increase industry awareness.
- Design, Develop, and Manage digital marketing campaigns, such as content marketing, email marketing, lead generation.
- Drive and deliver demand generation activities that lead to a strong sales pipeline.
- Website content development and website strategy for optimizing SEO/SEM and other content marketing strategies
- Conduct marketing studies and create effective marketing program, including key use-cases, product benchmarking, requirements, and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to execute marketing plans.
- Coordinates details of program within the organization with a wide range of functions and individuals.
- Build and deliver sales training to enhance sales people skills and their effectiveness in the market place.
- Bachelor degree in business marketing or equivalent. MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Experience in advertising and promotions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and coordination skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Domain expertise, in Life Sciences/BioTechnology or Healthcare, toward effective marketing strategy, positioning, and promotion, demonstrated through samples of plans created
- Design capabilities in Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign is a plus
- Social Media and Digital Marketing with strong expertise in content marketing, SEO/SEM, digital and social media campaigns is a plus
- Marketing automation experience is a plus
- Experience in the Life Sciences/Biotechnology or Healthcare industry is a huge plus