Job Description Back
You love to work with customers…you know what it takes to create an incredible customer experience and satisfaction…you excel at effectively setting and managing customer expectations… you have a passion to help them and solve their problems. You are incredible and create the feeling that you are the person to go to…you multitask across customers and analyze and resolve their technical issues by working closely with Customer Experience and Success (CES), Engineering and Quality Assurance organizations to facilitate understanding, isolate, and resolve problems.
- Provide application support for clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing. Follow established processes, procedures, and escalation mechanisms in resolving customer issues in a timely manner with a minimal number of interactions while exceeding customer expectations.
- Retain ownership of open cases. Follow up with customers frequently with status updates until a resolution is reached.
- Develop strong working relationships and coordinate with cross-functional partners. Establish and maintain strong and cordial customer relationship and cooperation to work through the customer technical issues.
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
- Assist with software installation, configuration, and customization.
- Develop training materials and train customers.
- Document Customer Support calls and interactions and generate reports and metrics for management along with recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Follow through on commitments; make recommendations for corrective and preventive actions to improve customer satisfaction and customer experience with our products.
- Proactively stay up to date with the latest trends concerning the company’s products and the underlying technologies.
- Recommend new features and functionalities based on customer interactions.
- Assist Quality Assurance with testing program changes, new releases, or user documentation.
- Work across multiple time zones with remote team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- A passion to take care of customers and providing excellent customer support
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written); telephone skills are essential
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and drive solutions.
- Ability to work with remote team members.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and is required to participate in on-call rotation, which includes nights, weekends and holiday
- Minimum of 3 years of customer and technical support with demonstrated problem resolution skills.
- Experience providing structured training (internal and external)
- Domain knowledge related to clinical research and research compliance in academic, pharmaceutical, and hospital environments is a plus.
- Experience with software products is a plus
- A good sense of humor
Key Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.