Job Description Back
Fremont, CA 94538
The Senior Sale Representative will capitalize Key Solutions’ growth opportunities by selling the company’s products and services. Representative will be responsible for all aspects of sales strategy from identifying new markets to meeting sales targets in a competitive environment. Representative must identify high value projects, cultivate relationships with customer’s decision makers, match company products and services to customer requirements, define winning strategy, and successfully close sales. Our software products are primarily used by the Office of Research for their Institutional Review Boards (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUC), Institutional Biosafety Committees (IBC), Radiation Safety Committees (RSC), Chemical Safety Committees (CSC), Stem Cell Committees (SCRO), Animal Facilities Management, Animal Health Records, Conflict of Interest (COI), and Pre and Post-Award Grant Management.
- Define strategy for entire sales process by conducting market analysis, competition analysis, solutions strategy, needs assessment, value proposition, proposal development in response to RFPs, and sales closure strategy.
- Establish new accounts by identifying strategic prospects and developing relationships with their executives and officers.
- Nurture existing accounts to make sure they are getting the most from our products and services and are positive references.
- Cultivate trustful and respectful customer relationships by understanding customer needs and matching company products and services accordingly.
- Understand each software module thoroughly and perform product demonstrations at in-person meetings, vendor shows, and internet webinars.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of contacts and exchanges for analysis of sales efforts and future trends in the CRM system.
- Provide feedback to management about product enhancements and new product ideas based on customer feedback.
- Communicate issues relevant to sales processes to management, implementation team, and product development team to assure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred but not essential
- 5-10 years in software sales or related field; of which 2+ years experience must be in Hospital, Pharma, or Clinical Research.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic personality and hunter mentality
- Experience with Offices of Research Administration and Compliance in universities, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms, and/or government institutes is a plus.
"We are one of the leading Clinical Research Software and Services provider, built on innovation and commitment to customers success. If you are a hunter and have a proven track record from lead generation to sell to C level and Senior Executives, this is the position that would help you to achieve your full potential."Apply