Job Description Back
Fremont, CA 94538
Develop marketing strategies and tactics and drive all marketing efforts to meet corporate sales objectives for Key Solutions software products. This is a strategic position for a hands-on leader who is responsible for marketing globally branded product lines from launch through the product life cycles. This includes the creation and execution of marketing plans, leading new product launches, achieving financial objectives and partnering with the sales force to win in the marketplace. Key Solutions customer base is comprised of university research centers, academic medical centers, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies. Our solutions range from out-of-the box solutions to highly configured ones deployed either as customer-hosted or as cloud-based SaaS.
- Identify market potential, establish go-to-market plans, pricing, and market strategies, and estimate potential sales.
- Market research, including customer needs, new opportunities, competitive analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Define and develop marketing campaigns, promotional activities, sales programs, publicizing the product through the press/media, sales force, and alternate distribution channels, and manage product success in the market place.
- Develop new digital marketing programs through the use of SEO / SEM, website updates, automated email, publishing content to multiple social networks, blogs, and tracking LinkedIn, Facebook, Google AdWords and similar campaigns to grow online audience and increase website traffic.
- Update and manage contents to make it relevant to online audience.
- Optimize usage of marketing automation tools including landing pages, social media marketing, inbound marketing, email marketing, lead management, event marketing, webinars, personalization, lead scoring and analyze marketing ROI.
- Develop product collateral (brochures, data sheets, web content, direct mail campaign cards, presentations, etc.) and other Sales tools.
- Develop lead generation plan including identification of key industry trade shows and events, coordinate and execute participation.
- Develop press and PR strategy to increase industry awareness.
- Drive and deliver demand generation activities that lead to a strong sales pipeline
- Monitor and report on social KPIs such as reach, engagement and conversation.
- Monitor online competitor presence/perceptions and research new blogs and channels for significance/trend.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to drive demand generation activities that lead to a strong sales pipeline.
- Coordinates details of program within the organization with a wide range of functions and individuals including building and delivering sales training to enhance sales people skills and their effectiveness in the market place.
- Bachelor degree in business marketing or equivalent. MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years of marketing experience including use of digital marketing tools.
- Experience in advertising and promotions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and coordination skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Domain expertise toward effective marketing strategy, positioning, and promotion, demonstrated through samples of plans created.